Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
FatFredi
Neuling
Neuling

PS 420 die stufenwelle vibriert.

#1 Beitrag von FatFredi » 09.02.2020, 10:28

Hallo, mein Name ist Fred, ich komme aus Bordeaux in Frankreich. Tut mir leid, meine Anfrage mit Google Translate zu übersetzen.
Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner PS 420,
die stufenwelle macht beim drehen ein metallisches geräusch.
Durch kräftiges Drücken auf die feinenstell knopfe oder durch Zusammendrücken der zugfeder verbessert sich dies. Es sieht so aus, als liege es an einer Vibration.
kann mir bitte jemand helfen
danke im voraus,
Fred
Bild

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

Re: PS 420 die stufenwelle vibriert.

#2 Beitrag von wickerge » 09.02.2020, 12:55

Hallo Fred,
ich schreibe Dir die Antwort auf Deutsch, aber wenn Dir Englisch lieber ist, sag es bitte.

Wenn Du mit abgenommenem Plattenteller den Motor laufen lässt und die Riemenscheibe (das Rad mit der Gummischeibe, das von der Stufenwelle angetrieben wird und zur Geschwindigkeitsumschaltung rauf und runter bewegt wird) von der Stufenwelle abgehoben (weggeschoben) wird, ist das Geräusch dann weg? Wenn Du dann mit dem Finger die rotierende Stufenwelle berührst, spürst Du dann eine Unregelmässigkeit der Bewegung?

Wenn die Riemenscheibe unrund ist, kann dies auch einen unregelmäßigen Lauf verursachen.

Herzliche Grüße
Gerhard

FatFredi
Neuling
Neuling

#3 Beitrag von FatFredi » 09.02.2020, 13:24

Bonjour Fred,
Je vais vous écrire la réponse en allemand, mais si vous préférez l'anglais, veuillez le dire.

Si vous faites tourner le moteur avec le plateau retiré et que la poulie (la roue avec la rondelle en caoutchouc qui est entraînée par l'arbre de marche et qui est déplacée de haut en bas pour changer la vitesse) a décollé de l'arbre de marche, le bruit est-il parti? Si vous touchez ensuite le marchepied rotatif avec votre doigt, ressentez-vous un mouvement irrégulier?

Si la poulie n'est pas ronde, cela peut également provoquer un fonctionnement irrégulier.

Cordialement
Gerhard

Hello Gerhard,
thank you very much for your answer.
I will look at my Riemenscheibe carefully to see if it's not round. The sound starts when I start the engine, quiet at the beginning, then when I brush the dust it's heavier if I apply more force. The sound disappears when i turn or push hard on the pitch button.
this is a video [Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNNycsbHEKk[/Youtube]
again thank you for taking some time with my problem,
Herzliche Grüße,

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#4 Beitrag von wickerge » 09.02.2020, 15:06

Hello Fred,
the Riemenscheibe (or maybe it is better to call it Reibrad) is pressed on the Stufenwelle with the help of a small spring. The Reibrad is hold by a small arm and the Spring pulls the arm towards the Stufenwelle and the pulley driving the belt to the lower part of the turntable. If you lift the Reibrad from the Stufenwelle by pulling the arm away, the Reibrad and the pulley will come to rest. If the mechanical noise is still present it must be produced by the motor and his direct environment. Then there will be two possible problems: the bearing of the motor could be faulty, or the electric brake mechanism (Wirbelstrombremse) causes a problem.

Herzliche Grüße
Gerhard

FatFredi
Neuling
Neuling

#5 Beitrag von FatFredi » 09.02.2020, 16:00

thank you, the sound comes from the Stufenwelle. when I pull the pulley off, there is still a sound (but it's light) when the pulley is on or when I touch the pitch knopfe the metallic sound is louder. (I also thought it's the fault of the magnetschieber ?)
Do you know how can I access to the motor bearing ? I have a ps 410 user manual maybe I can see where is it on there ?

I added a second video with the pulley on and off, and the sound when I touch the pitch knopfe...
[Youtube]https://youtu.be/_Fg64e5yE-E[/Youtube]

again thank you for your help, it's a good thing I am listening to loud music because the metallic sound can be heard over quiet music... :(
Herzliche Grüße
Fred

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#6 Beitrag von wickerge » 09.02.2020, 17:17

Hello Fred,
this is something I found in my parts bin:

Bild

The copper surfaced disk is the Wirbelstrombremse and the pitch knob moves the Magnetschieber more or less over the disk. The is only a very small gap between disk and magnet. Maybe you can just readjust the vertical position of the disk by opening the screw (Madenschraube) securing the Stufenwelle? If there are signs of scratches on the copper surface the problem is shurely related to the disk position.

Herzliche Grüße
Gerhard

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#7 Beitrag von wickerge » 09.02.2020, 17:23

Hello Fred,
I just had a look at you first picture. Your copper disk is by far too low!
I expect it has contact to the part of the sliding mechanism below the disk. You have to bring the Stufenwelle upwards by something like 0,8 mm. At the moment I expect the pitch control doesn't work at all, because the magnet is too far away from the disk.

Herzliche Grüße
Gerhard

FatFredi
Neuling
Neuling

#8 Beitrag von FatFredi » 09.02.2020, 17:27

Dear Gerhard,
thank you, I think you've found what was wrong.
the screw (Madenschraube) is the one I can see on bottom of the Stufenwelle on your photo ?

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#9 Beitrag von wickerge » 09.02.2020, 17:32

Hello Fred,
yes exactly. Bon chance!

FatFredi
Neuling
Neuling

#10 Beitrag von FatFredi » 09.02.2020, 19:32

success !
that little screw was really tough to handle !
thank you so much for your time and help Gerhard, don't hesitate to message me if you are around Bordeaux, you will be very welcome ! :beerchug:

Antworten