Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
quixcanardnon
Neuling
Neuling

Wie Sie Lampen in Audio 310 ersetzen?

#1 Beitrag von quixcanardnon » 29.07.2012, 03:39

(Entschuldigung für die automatische Übersetzung.)
Kann mir jemand hier erklären, wie das Instrument Lampen in der Audio 310 zugreifen, so dass ich sie ersetzen? Ich habe extra Lampen, kann aber nicht bestimmen, wie die vier grauen Knöpfen (Lautstärke usw.) zu entfernen, so dass ich heben kann bis das rechte Fenster. Vielen Dank!

--------------

(Apologies for the automatic translation.)
Can someone here explain how to access the instrument lamps in the Audio 310 so that I can replace them? I have extra lamps, but cannot determine how to remove the four gray knobs (volume, etc) so that I can lift up the right panel. Thanks!

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#2 Beitrag von wickerge » 29.07.2012, 11:10

Hello quixcanardnon,
the grey knobs are desined in two parts - a lower body and an upper cover inserted in the upper end of the body. If you press you thumb on this upper cover, you can unscrew it counterclockwise. If you pull the knob (this activates the secondary function written in the lower line on the frontplate), you can probably unscrew the upper cover more easily. I attach a picture to make it clear.

Best Regards
Gerhard

Bild

quixcanardnon
Neuling
Neuling

#3 Beitrag von quixcanardnon » 29.07.2012, 22:01

Gerhard:
This is perfect! I didn't want to damage the knobs by turning too hard, but this was exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you so much for the helpful info.

Vielen dank!

Antworten