Nachricht
Autor
Eduard
Jungspund
Jungspund

P2 - drehzahl kontroll / RPM strange?

#1 Beitrag von Eduard » 30.11.2010, 11:54

Helo Everybody,

i just got finaly instead of PC1 combo, the nice and German Solid P2 - (PC1 seems to be a big problem to get fine & reasonable price - so i gave up). In mint condition with brand new original Braun Mag. for around 50€. So this would be o.k. if there wouldnot be a small problem.
The pitch control - drehzahl kontrolle (+ .... -) knob is just not doing anything to the RPM. I can turn it twenty times and there´s no change.
Do i´m doing it wrongly (perhaps should be pressed something..?) or is there some good tip, how to fix this issue?
P2 is running now little bit faster, but nothing really dramatical, however i would like to fix this bug.

Btw. thanks to fact i got P2 i would like to change from RS1 studio integral to anything from Atelier line (A1, R1....), somebody looks for fully working RS1?

thank you
Eduard

Eduard
Jungspund
Jungspund

#2 Beitrag von Eduard » 30.11.2010, 14:31

Thanks for PM answers, i see, there is the varistor - mechanical connection problem,cause it should turn just about 270° degrees and not freely, like it does now.

Thank you again

Eduard
Jungspund
Jungspund

#3 Beitrag von Eduard » 08.12.2010, 12:35

Dear all,

i opened the P2 and disconnect the speedcontrol (btw. very clever installed everything - joy to service it) and the main "shaft" was separated from control wheel. So there was no controll possible. I hope UHU glue for hard plastics will solve up my problem :-)

Thank you for tips and enjoy Braun.

p.s. my P2 serial no. is 7777 :-)

Eduard
Jungspund
Jungspund

Result

#4 Beitrag von Eduard » 13.12.2010, 10:01

UHU glue for Hartplastik (3€ in Bauhaus shop) was fully helping, it´s working properly, RPMs are kept exact after few hours of weekend playing.

Important is to - clean up the shaft-to-disc connection point - place - it was full of braun ( :-) ) colored wax - or tight oil (grease) better spoken.

Antworten